Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day

The last day of another crappy year. Two in a row is too many, me thinks. It is also the the last day of a dismal decade, but who is counting.

The year seemed to just fly by. When I mention this to people, most agree that it was just a blur, but they cannot explain the feeling. According to the saying, time flies when you are having fun, but I certainly wasn't having much fun. The only highlight was having all my siblings together in one place since 2002. The rest of the time was spent ducking for cover and figuring out how to survive the next week. It was like being on a battle field, crawling from foxhole to foxhole, hoping the next bullet doesn't have your name on it. It definitely was not fun.

The future? Who knows? All I can do is keep going. What else is there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment