Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Wandering Family

My brother John, eldest sister Pat, and their spouses returned from their three week East coast road trip yesterday. John with be returning to Australia in about two weeks. My middle sister Marie who lives in the UK, is arriving tomorrow night for a ten day stay. It has been a few years since all my siblings have been together and this is the first time we have congregated in Canada. The two previous reunions (1999 and 2002) were in the UK.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone together again but it looks like work commitments are going curtail the amount of time can spend with them. I was hoping to have completed one of my projects to free up some time, but complications prevented that from happening. Anyway, I intend on spending as much time with my family as possible but it will require juggling my schedule more than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment