Monday, August 9, 2010

Loyal Fans

Apple sure has loyal fans, all lining up to buy the latest gadget. It's kind of creepy to see so many people lined up just to buy a phone. How does Apple do it? Perhaps their devices emit some kind of mind control signal. Once you buy you first Apple gadget, they got you for life. I'm fairly certain the Apple II never had such devices included since Apple gave you the schematics.

Anyway Apple fans enjoy your iPhone 4. At least, until the next iPhone. There's always going to be another one...

1 comment:

  1. Most of the lines I have seen have had more than a hundred people in them. The thing I find strange is that the only major hardware upgrades is the Camera (the camera is the major feature for me to be able to shot HD video on my mobile phone would be so useful also touch focus is cool). Everything else is software and available to most iPhone users already.

    ReplyDelete