Saturday, October 23, 2010

Noise

It's unusual for my whole family to have a get together twice in one month. My sister, who recently had surgery, is in party mood and wanted to celebrate her anniversary and her husband's birthday which are actually on the same day. (This was a pre-celebration. The actual date is next week.) My sister is not fully recovered yet so I hope she is not over doing it. On the other hand, it's not like we could stop her anyway. ^_^

It was one of the loudest gathering we've ever had. I should record a get together some time. Years ago in Cape Town, someone (my father or brother) recorded the family in the kitchen while they were washing the dishes after Christmas dinner. Nobody realized just how much noise we were making until we heard the playback. Not that it made us any quieter! If anything, it just started a new round of fun and merriment.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment