Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ouch! Ouch!

I guess it is measure of my lack of fitness just how much pain I'm in after fighting with those blasted wheel nuts yesterday. I suppose how long I take to recover is a measure of my health. I have no idea what I'm talking about. :)

Once I finished my essential chores, I took it easy in the evening. I watched the final round of the WRC in Wales. It became somewhat anticlimactic after poor Mikko rolled his car and lost four minutes. Loeb got a jump start penalty (which was later rescinded) in the penultimate stage and he had to make an awesome charge in the final stage. Man, he is good!

And I watched a lot of anime. The Fall season has some really good shows. I should write more about them sometime. But not today. Yawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment